Magic provides a ready-to-install extension for your Prestashop 1.7 Store. Setting up Magic is fast and easy: just follow these steps!
Magic supports Prestashop version 1.7.8 & Above
- Download the latest version of our Prestashop 1.7 plugin.
- Install and configure your plugin.
- Enable cron to ensure consistency between order on prestashop and Magic.
- Test your plugin functionalities to ensure that everything works fine.
- Go Live!
If you need support to integrate the plugin or if you have any specific questions or doubts, please refer to the contact in your personal Jira ticket.
Testing is important!
After your module is correctly installed and configured, make sure to complete a test order and send us the transaction Order Token to let us check the integration.
You can find the transactional ID of the payment (Order Token) in these 3 points:
- In the Payment box of the order detail on Admin panel
- In the Thank you page of the Magic iframe
- In the Magic confirmation order mail
Empty session cart after buying a product
If the configuration regarding guest orders is enabled and a new customer buys a product directly from the product page with the Magic button, the session cart is emptied at the end. If is it a returning customer the cart remains intact.
This behaviour is intrinsic to Prestashop and we cannot change it.
Updated 3 months ago