Navigate to the Magic configuration settings by going to:
Stores → Configuration → Sales→ Payment Methods
Select Magic under Payment Methods
Follow the instruction for the Test environments
Click on Save Config
After you have completed all of the steps in the installation, you should:
- See the Magic Checkout button on our product, mini-cart (if available), and cart page.
- Click the Magic Checkout button to begin a Magic Checkout
- Login. If it's the first time follow the instruction to create a new account here and use some tests cards
- See the product or cart contents within Magic Checkout.
- Be able to complete the purchase with Magic Checkout by entering shipping details and a test payment method.
After the test, send us in your personal Jira Ticket replying to the Integration email the Test Order Token provided with the Confirmation Email.
After all these steps, if everything is ok, we'll send you the Production Keys to put Magic live on your E-Commerce!
1. Go to Admin site
2. Select Sales (from left-side menu)
3. Select Orders
To select and open a specific order to be refunded, follow these steps:
- Click on Invoices from left-sided menu;
- View/open the invoice to refund;
- Click on Credit Memo from the top menu;
- Click on Refund button (at the end of page) to refund the specified amount.
Clicking Refund will automatically trigger the refund in Magic. You will not need to manually refund the customer via the portal.
If you don’t want to refund the customer automatically please use the Refund Offline button.
If you still see only the Refund Offline option, be aware to follow the steps below and select Credit Memo from the inside of the Order Invoice.
Updated 7 months ago