Once you have installed and configured the plugin, be sure to:
- Test all its functionalities including order checkout flow and refund flow with Staging configurations first.
- Appearance of Magic Checkout on product, mini-cart and cart pages.
- Correctly insert the API key to go live.
1: Login on server by FTP/SFTP.
2: Copy all Magic folders and files and upload them in Magento_root/app/code/ folder
3: After uploading, run following commands from magento root by ssh:
● php bin/magento setup:upgrade
● php bin/magento setup:di:compile (if needed)
● php bin/magento cache:clean
● php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy (if needed)
Our Magic plugin is thought and developed to be ready out-of-the-box. If you have any problems or issue configuring your plugin, please contact our Merchant Support Team
Updated almost 2 years ago